Weekly Blog No.1 Self introduction

 Hello!And nice to meet you! My name is Ryotaro Ono.I will talk about archery club in my blog.But this is the first blog, so I talk about myself.

 I’m a engineering faculty student.I'm a member of CCC and archery club.CCC is also very fun like archery for me, but the main activity is work for students and coop.It's looks formal and not interesting. However a lot of people don't know about archery I thought. So I decided the thema of blog, about archery.

 My hobby is listening Japanese music.Especially I like Mrs. GREEN APPLE!The person who in charge of vocal is good at sing well.One of the biggest charm of this group is words oh songs.Some songs encourage us but some other songs think about life cold.He sings both of upbeat songs and serious songs with high tone voice emotionally.And his interval match me so easy to sing for me. This is also a reason of why I like this group.

 My introduction is over.Thank you for reading! 

コメント

  1. The vocalist of Mrs. GREEN APPLE is very nice. His voice fascinates everyone

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

No.3 My crazy senior : Archery Machine

Game "Indoor"

Weekly blog No.2 My first archery game