No.6 The biggest trouble
The 52th members, which I am member of is made up seven members. The number is a few, it is difficult to taking part in games without helping seniors who were retired in summer.
In December, one of 52th members said "I will retire after Hinase game." Hinase game is 18m indoor game. Expect him, we were very surprised and asked him reasons. He said, "I do not have enough time and money to do which I want to." Certainly, archery club members have to pay a lot of money and time to practice and game, and he owes institution to scholaship. We know he do not have enough money, but we had taken an optimistic view of him situation.
Of course, I also did not want to lose him, however I thought I should support him and not stop. Because this was concerned with his life. Finally, he retired.But we are still friends, last week we went to karaoke. Six members will work hard at next April.
コメント
コメントを投稿